Flat Pack & IKEA Kitchen Installers
Affordable, Reliable, Quality
IKEA Kitchen Installation Specialists Melbourne
Install4You is your local specialist in kitchen installation. With over ten years of experience installing flat pack kitchens in Melbourne, we are the guys to call if you need a revamp in your kitchen space. From measurement and design up until the final touches, we’ve got you covered.
Measurements are critical before you start your design or installation. As your dedicated kitchen installers, we come to your home and can provide a check measure before or after your designs have been created and finalised and before installation commences, all to ensure no surprises will arise.
This service can be used to verify that your plans aren’t going to create any issues or delays, highlighting possible problems that can be avoided. This measurement service can also be utilised for other rooms if needed.
An IKEA in-home design specialist will come to your home for 2 – 3 hours. Your consultation session includes:
– Check measurement (Kitchen and/or Laundry)
– Product advice and information of IKEA range
– 3D Design of your kitchen/laundry plan
– Kitchen price estimate
– Explanation of the installation process
– Detailed breakdown of the cost
– PDF of your kitchen plans emailed to you
– Pre booked in-store appointment at IKEA to finalise you design & confirm you design choices
The ONE-STOP Package gives you the luxury of getting a kitchen and never having to leave the house. The package includes:
– Check measure (See previous for details)
– In-home design (See previous for details)
– Order, pay & verify design with IKEA in store
– Organise & accept IKEA delivery
– Follow-up directly with IKEA if items are missing, noticeably damaged or out of stock.
– Advise and inform you about installation options and process
– NOTE: IKEA delivery fees may be applicable
The cost of all services above will be DEDUCTED from you final quote if you decide to use us for installation
* Melbourne metropolitan area, rural or areas outside our limit may be subject to a travel fee
As the best flat pack kitchen installers in Australia, we understand how costly installations and home renovations can be, especially with quality IKEA kitchens.
With Install4You, you can choose how you want your kitchen installations to be performed. We’ve created two options to choose from: Collaborate Install or Complete Install.
Collaboration Install Package
Joint partnership with YOU and US to effectively install your dream kitchen together as a TEAM! We start the installation, you continue, then we’ll be back to finalise those finishing touches.
Complete Install Package
The hassle-free solution. We perform your installation so you don’t have to. We assemble and install everything from start to finish with project management available. During that time, kick back, sip on a tea, and don’t worry about a thing.
We focus on being professional and delivering higher quality results. We want everything to be to be perfect with your new kitchen, from the style to the fit. Listed below are what you might expect when we work on your space. Of course, this can be customised: let us know your specific requirements for our kitchen installation services and we’ll work according to those.
Cabinetry & Interiors
– Assembly and installation of kitchen cabinets, drawers doors, shelves, pull-out units, carousels, knobs/handles, kickboards, plinth, side panels and filler pieces.
– Securing cabinets to the wall, floor and each other and levelling to be ready for benchtop installations
– Cutting benchtop to size and all necessary cut outs for the tap, sink, and cooktop
– Edge banding application
– Join (length way/depth way) and secure benchtop to cabinets and all required water seals and edge caulking
– Assembly and installation of rangehood on the wall, ceiling or in a cabinet
– Integrated dishwasher and fridge, door/panel fitment
– Fitting and securing all appliances into locations.
– Wall mounting of dryer if required
– Disassembly and removal of existing kitchen/laundry cabinets and benchtops
– Removal of unwanted built-in appliances and accessories
– Empty space examined and advice given on works needed
– Disposal of existing kitchen
Additional charges may apply:
– Any movement of existing appliance positions (Electrical)
– Any movement of sink or tap from current positions (Plumbing)
– Connection and installation of ducting for rangehood/extractor
– Correct disposal of appliances and any dangerous materials
– Any extra jobs beyond the installation job like tiling, painting, plaster etc
What else you need to know:
– Any electrical and/or plumbing work requires a licensed tradesperson
– Gas and Electrical appliances require a licensed tradesperson to install
– Additional charges for call out fees and materials may apply
– Custom-made stone benchtops are installed by the supplier
– Custom-made stone or glass splashbacks are installed by the supplier